Senior Business Advisor
Since the mid-90s, Jeff has accumulated Executive Operations and Management Consulting experiences both domestically and internationally. Industry competencies are prevalent in Automotive, Energy, Construction, Telecom, Industrial, Financial, Health, Logistics, and Distribution. Integration of Digital Technologies in the business where it has the most operational benefit and makes the most sense, for the People and the Processes is the basis of his work.
First, as a charter Principal in IBM’s Industrial Sector Consulting organization, he launched and led the Global Automotive Business Transformation Practice and completed several international transformation programs for OEMs and Suppliers. Subsequently, he has performed in prominent executive management and consulting roles in IBM, General Motors, Tata Technologies, CSC, Meru Networks, Business Design Associates, Vision Consulting, and Miebach Logistics. He and his wife now perform Executive Coaching, Advisory, and Transformation Consulting programs in their own independent company, Potentia LLC.
With a Masters Degree in Computer Science, Jeff has a high sensitivity within the technology field and how to effectively rationalize such investments in line with core business strategies, transformations, and re-structuring caused by events like Covid-19. Capitalizing on his association with Business Design Associates and Vision Consulting, he has gained valuable skills in expanding Human Collaboration disciplines, especially when roles, profiles, and work coordination demands substantially change, essentially a highly regarded Change Management competence. His Executive Management and Advisory experiences include roles as the Corporate Director of Process Engineering in General Motors, Chief Operating Officer at Tata Technologies, and Sales VP roles in Meru Networks and CSC Corporation. Scattered across these roles, Jeff has been involved in launching programs including: 1) Lean Six Sigma for IBM in Asia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America, 2) Application Managed Services for IBM in ASEAN, 3) Newly designed sales models in Meru (APAC) and CSC (Midwest US), and 4) IT/Engineering strategies for Tata/Daewoo Commercial Vehicle and General Motors/Daewoo Passenger Vehicle operations.
In the realm of Startups, Jeff has advised several companies, most prominently VIA Sustainable Technologies where, in their pre-funded environment, he is the Advisor to the Chairman and Founder with the company’s operational and financial models. Additionally, he advised a local Construction company in the launch of a new service line in the Cell Tower Services business, enabled the expansion of a Residential Home Builder substantially increasing revenues, provided the model for an Inspection Services company to clone their business to multiple sites, and developed the disciplines/practices/ tools for the GM Process Engineering Group to manage programs across the company.
Finally, as the COO of Tata Technologies, Jeff grew the company 3x over 3 years where the company started as an India-centric company. He was able to significantly expand the footprint of the company globally across Asia, Europe, and North America.
- 01 – Business and Digital Transformation
- 02 – People, Process & Technology Integration
- 03 – M&A Execution with a PMI focus
- 04 – Developing Operational and Financial Models
- 05 – Solving Complex Challenges
- 01 – Business Process & Continuous Improvement
- 02 – Operational Optimization / Re-Design
- 03 – Commitment based Management
- 04 – Lean Six Sigman
- 05 – Executive Programs Management
My Work Highlights
- Led the Design Program for the world’s largest Commercial Vehicle producer in China to develop an organizational model to branch out of just China
- Worked with the General Manager of a Motorcycle production facility to re-design the logistics infrastructure in minimizing the movement of personnel and components
- Created an optimal logistics structure for the largest Dairy Distributor in Central America
- Program Executive for the Digital Transformation of the Customer Care operation for a Mobile Telecom across 6 countries in the South Pacific including implementing RPA solutions reducing OPEX by 60%
- Led the project across the Eastern UK in providing new collaboration practices to improve a Utility Services company’s productivity by 20%
- Managed the program to develop the business and IT strategy for the launch of a Greenfield production facility for a European OEM’s first entry into the US